These sessions are intended to be relaxed, fun, and informative. The format will generally be 30% lecture and 70% discussion and experiential learning. All sessions are a judgment-free zone, which is critical for facilitating open & healthy exploration of intuition.
- Major Arcana (archetypes, numbers, energies)
- Minor Arcana (elements, numbers, energies)
- Court Cards (elements, energies, personalities)
- Various uses & predictive methods (time, amount, who, finding lost objects)
- Types of readings (general, love, career/finance, health)
- Different kinds of spreads & designing your own spreads
- Methods for connecting intuitively
- Grounding and cleansing your energy, space & tools before, during & after practice
- How to read for others
- Incorporating crystals & a pendulum
*Having a deck is strongly recommended. If you're brand new to tarot, you may want to start with the traditional Rider-Waite Tarot deck (you can easily find it on Amazon) or the Wayhome Tarot Deck, which you can purchase here. Lauren will use various decks throughout each session to enhance intuitive exploration.
**Refunds will only be given for sessions not yet completed.